Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Truth...Because of You I am Who I am


As most of you know I have had my share of struggles in my life from childhood through adolescents…through today…
Life is definitely full of ups and downs
My life today is amazing….at this very moment I feel so much love for myself and for others…for my life...for the people in my life
I have been waking up every morning...in awe of how grateful I am to have this life of mine...
What I know works for me and how I got to this place..........
Opening my eyes to all the love and blessings in front of me...
Leaning on my inner strength and trailer park fighting mentality to not give up
Calling on my God and my faith
Reaching out to my friends-I wish I could list you all and tell you how much I love you and how thankful I am that you were and some of you are still in my life…how important you all are to me...
Loving my kids-who have witnessed my struggles, failures and my successes and who have loved me unconditionally
Listening to my teachers and mentors-from the formal teacher to my friend who has no home...the lessons I learn everyday...invaluable
Understanding how grateful I am to have you all in my life
To everyone who held me up when I couldn’t hold myself, who loved me until I could love myself, who dried my tears, who laughed with me, who cried with me, who listened to me rant and rave…who never gave up on me, who believed in me….
I take none of you for granted and you are loved

If I haven’t told you lately…

Thank you so much for being a part of my life…

I am who I am today because of you…each and every one of you...

Keeping it Real with Dr. Mary G

3 comments:

  1. I love you Mary. So happy you have been a part of many aspects of my life. xo - abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Abby xoxo We need a visit soon :)

      Delete
  2. "Lord make me an instrument of your peace, Where there is hatred let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith. Where there is despair, hope. Where there is darkness, light. And where there is sadness, joy.

    O divine master grant that I may Not so much seek to be consoled as to console; To be understood as to understand; To be loved as to love For it is in giving that we receive-It is in pardoning that we are pardoned. And its in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen.” ― St. Francis of Assisi

    Mary...you know that in sharing this it comes from my heart connected to God:-) You are an amazing individual that has had such an impact on those near and dear to you! Be safe and come home safe!
    -John

    ReplyDelete