Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Attractive.......Hot!


Are you attractive?
I just recently watched the documentary “The Secret” and was reminded of how negative and positive energy really works…
The basic premise is…The law of attraction…
I have been practicing this philosophy about 70 percent of the time over the past two years….it works...I am living proof..
But I do slip occasionally…
My new goal is to practice it 99.9 percent of the time…
Why..
Because what I have noticed is that when I do slip and I am negative, cranky, whinny, and obnoxious.... I get surrounded by those who are the same; situations that evoke more of those feelings….negativity breeds negativity…
For example, on a recent flight there was a gentleman that was angry. I don’t know why but he was scowling and slamming things around and just looked miserable…it was noticeable to the other passengers…
When he got up to go to the bathroom he hit his head on the tv projector in the isle…
Why…because negativity breeds negativity (and he was really tall)
My point is…pay attention to the days when you are throwing negative energy out to the universe and I guarantee you will notice that your day does not get better but gets worse…you wind up hitting your head on the tv in the isle…
I felt a little relapse of that today….
I wanted to shout out cuss words but what I did was I immediately shouted out to the universe thanks for all I had….took 5 minutes to write a gratitude list and took a deep breath…my whole day changed…my whole attitude changed…
If you want things to stop being negative…stop being negative…if you want things to be productive…start being productive…if you want people to appreciate you…appreciate them…if you want love…love..
It is all right there waiting for us…
It is not a secret....it is common sense
Keeping it real with Dr. Mary G

No comments:

Post a Comment